Configure Citrix ADC HA pair using Ansible and Citrix ADM
I’ve create an Ansible playbook to configure two Citrix ADCs (previously Citrix NetScaler) into an HA pair using Citrix ADM (previously NetScaler MAS). The only thing you will have to do is change the parameters in the playbook and run it with the credentials and IP-addresses as parameters and you’ll have an HA pair.
The playbook configures the following (as of this blog post):
- Creates or updates a device profile
- Creates or updates a datacenter (mps_datacenter)
- Adds Citrix ADC instances to Citrix ADM
- Creates an HA pair of the Citrix ADC instances using the ns_hapair_template maintenance job
- Configures a new rpcNode password
I hope this can be of some help and feel free to reach out if you have any feedback or questions!