In this post we will go over how I use Azure blob to take backup on files on prem. Preface In our case we needed a scalable, long-term backup for our file share that has data that does not change often. Historically we have very rarely had to recover files from this share and have…
In this blog post, I’ll describe how to deploy CoreOS using an ARM Template and auto start the Docker service as well as create four services for the VSTS Agent container. Container Linux by CoreOS (now part of the Red Hat family) is a Linux distribution and comes with the minimal functionality required to deploy containers….
Last week Archive blob storage went into general availability. If you haven’t checked it out you can find some info here Announcing general availability of Azure Archive Storage After some testing we realized that you cant change the access tier for an entire container or storage account from the portal. The access tier had to…
- Varonis DatAdvantage – Verify continuous communication with all domain controllers 18 October, 2019
- Netscaler – Configure Kerberos Authentication + LDAP Group/Attribute Extraction to achieve SSO for internal users 17 October, 2019
- Login statistics with Director and Excel 5 October, 2019
- Netscaler – Customizing messages when using “Enhanced authentication feedback” with RfWebUI Theme 4 October, 2019
- Brief walk-through of Robocopy 2 October, 2019