In this post we will go over how I use Azure blob to take backup on files on prem. Preface In our case we needed a scalable, long-term backup for our file share that has data that does not change often. Historically we have very rarely had to recover files from this share and have…
In this blog post, I’ll describe how to deploy CoreOS using an ARM Template and auto start the Docker service as well as create four services for the VSTS Agent container. Container Linux by CoreOS (now part of the Red Hat family) is a Linux distribution and comes with the minimal functionality required to deploy containers….
Last week Archive blob storage went into general availability. If you haven’t checked it out you can find some info here Announcing general availability of Azure Archive Storage After some testing we realized that you cant change the access tier for an entire container or storage account from the portal. The access tier had to…
- Citrix ADC autoscale in AWS with terraform and Azure Pipelines 16 August, 2019
- Useful Netscaler CLI commands, particularly for diagnostics/troubleshooting 16 August, 2019
- Azure AD authentication methods, MFA and SSPR insights and reports 15 August, 2019
- Evoko Liso – A stylish meeting room manager with the complete package! 13 August, 2019
- Installing and configuring SFTP server on Windows Server 2016 1 August, 2019