The Flow and PowerApps connector for Azure AD is great when you want to build an app that read and writes to Azure AD. Or to automate Azure AD tasks like editing groups or users. However, I quickly noticed that the user that wanted to use this connector in Flow was met by the following…
How do you configure Citrix NetScaler OpenID Connect Service Provider with Microsoft ADFS as OpenID Connect Identity Provider? I’ve tried making it easy to understand and how you do it using CLI (NetScaler CLI and powershell). Read this post for doing this with SAML….
- Missing Teams Add-In for Microsoft Outlook 15 september, 2020
- Converting output from a NoSql database to joined and structured CSV in Powershell 15 september, 2020
- Running Linux inside Windows 10 with Visual Studio Code 14 augusti, 2020
- Invoking commands on remote machines – FAST 22 juli, 2020
- How to remove desktop icon when installing DWG TrueView 2021 5 juni, 2020