I’ve previously written about how to use OpenID Connect in NetScaler and a way to use callouts to validate tokens. You can also use the function JWT_VERIFY_CERTKEY() but that requires that you (for now) keep the issuing certificate updated locally. Another way is to setup an OpenID Connect client (OAuth Action) on Citrix ADC and…
Tag: OpenID Connect
How do you configure Citrix NetScaler OpenID Connect Service Provider with Microsoft ADFS as OpenID Connect Identity Provider? I’ve tried making it easy to understand and how you do it using CLI (NetScaler CLI and powershell). Read this post for doing this with SAML….
- Invoking commands on remote machines – FAST 22 juli, 2020
- How to remove desktop icon when installing DWG TrueView 2021 5 juni, 2020
- Office365 ProPlus + Google Chrome = Bing 28 januari, 2020
- Export users registry settings from NTUSER.DAT 30 december, 2019
- Securing Onedrive – Cleaning up unwanted sharing permissions 17 december, 2019