I’ve previously written about how to use OpenID Connect in NetScaler and a way to use callouts to validate tokens. You can also use the function JWT_VERIFY_CERTKEY() but that requires that you (for now) keep the issuing certificate updated locally. Another way is to setup an OpenID Connect client (OAuth Action) on Citrix ADC and…
Tag: OpenID Connect
How do you configure Citrix NetScaler OpenID Connect Service Provider with Microsoft ADFS as OpenID Connect Identity Provider? I’ve tried making it easy to understand and how you do it using CLI (NetScaler CLI and powershell). Read this post for doing this with SAML….
- Missing Teams Add-In for Microsoft Outlook 15 september, 2020
- Converting output from a NoSql database to joined and structured CSV in Powershell 15 september, 2020
- Running Linux inside Windows 10 with Visual Studio Code 14 augusti, 2020
- Invoking commands on remote machines – FAST 22 juli, 2020
- How to remove desktop icon when installing DWG TrueView 2021 5 juni, 2020