Since the latest release of Palo Alto Network PAN-OS 9.0.0 the VM-Series firewall now supports the VM-Series plugin, a built-in-plugin architecture for integration with public clouds or private cloud hypervisors, with the plugin you can now configure VM-Series firewalls with active/passive high availability (HA) in Azure. I will cover some of the requirements in short which is needed to setup HA in Azure.
- How to create a custom Address Lists in Exchange Online 23 April, 2019
- Deploy separate Intune workloads to different collections (Co-management) 16 April, 2019
- Palo Alto VM-Series with active/passive HA support in Azure 12 April, 2019
- Windows 7 licens key is “not genuine” and activation failes after installing KB971033. 9 April, 2019
- mixed authentication methods added for Global Protect 7 April, 2019