Microsoft Graph is a very powerful tool to query organization data, and it’s also really easy to do using Graph explorer but it’s not built for automation. While the concept I’m presenting in this blogpost isn’t something entirely new, I believe my take on it is more elegant and efficient than what I’ve seen other…
A limitation with Netscaler AAA is that it cannot handle FormData sent in a POST request to a Netscaler LB vServer that is protected by a AAA vServer. What happens is that the Form data in the POST will not be included when the user is redirected back to the LB vServer after AAA authentication….
- Login statistics with Director and Excel 5 October, 2019
- Netscaler – Customizing messages when using “Enhanced authentication feedback” with RfWebUI Theme 4 October, 2019
- Brief walk-through of Robocopy 2 October, 2019
- No more Basic Authentication for Exchange Online – what does that mean for us? 24 September, 2019
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 1909 23 September, 2019