Edit: There is now a Github page for this project https://github.com/Freakling/Powershell-MicrosoftGraphAPI Microsoft Graph is a very powerful tool to query organization data, and it’s also really easy to do using Graph explorer but it’s not built for automation. While the concept I’m presenting in this blogpost isn’t something entirely new, I believe my take on it…
A limitation with Netscaler AAA is that it cannot handle FormData sent in a POST request to a Netscaler LB vServer that is protected by a AAA vServer. What happens is that the Form data in the POST will not be included when the user is redirected back to the LB vServer after AAA authentication….
- Office365 ProPlus + Google Chrome = Bing 28 januari, 2020
- Export users registry settings from NTUSER.DAT 30 december, 2019
- Securing Onedrive – Cleaning up unwanted sharing permissions 17 december, 2019
- News in Teams for Virtualized Desktop Infrastructure 15 december, 2019
- ”Authroization or Customer header is unavailable” while working with Citrix Cloud API 13 december, 2019