In this blog post, I’ll describe how to deploy CoreOS using an ARM Template and auto start the Docker service as well as create four services for the VSTS Agent container. Container Linux by CoreOS (now part of the Red Hat family) is a Linux distribution and comes with the minimal functionality required to deploy containers….
Posted in Azure
- Missing Teams Add-In for Microsoft Outlook 15 september, 2020
- Converting output from a NoSql database to joined and structured CSV in Powershell 15 september, 2020
- Running Linux inside Windows 10 with Visual Studio Code 14 augusti, 2020
- Invoking commands on remote machines – FAST 22 juli, 2020
- How to remove desktop icon when installing DWG TrueView 2021 5 juni, 2020